Saturday, July 4, 2009

Best Peoplesoft Time and Labor blog?

This might sound vane, but according to the Google Search engines you are now reading the best blog on Peoplesoft Time and Labor!


While I know that's an insignificant indicator to be proud about, but I hope that my posts have been helpful to consultants seeking information on Peoplesoft HRMS and Time and Labor in particular. I started this blog in 2008 primarily to try my part in filling the lack of quality reference materials available for Peoplesoft functional modules and after being appalled at the prohibitive cost of the training courses available for the product. Do let me know your comments and suggestions to improve the content of this blog and keep those visits coming!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ststistics don't lie. Great show & keep going ... Time to pause n cheer Dear!!

mano_kb said...

Yes you have have been greate help for other Peoplesoft Conusultants keep it up
I really pray god that you will very successfull in your career

Jiju Vengal said...

Dear Mano_kb,
Thank you for your prayers and wishes. This comment of yours is very valuable to me! Thanks for dropping by.

Best Regards,
Jiju.

Gaurav Singh said...

no doubts about that... only god know how much help this blog provide to many of it's readers...

Gaurav Singh said...

no doubts about that... only god know how much help this blog provide to many of it's readers...

Jiju Vengal said...

@Gaurav - Thanks much, very inspirational comment!