Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My WebEx session on important Time and Labor tables

I've been wanting to upload audio visual sessions on Time and Labor on my blog for pretty long time now. This is because I strongly believe that there is a serious lack of authentic Peoplesoft training sources available and seeing and listening is any day better than plain reading! So here is the first audio cast I have come up with. It is a WebEx recording. I could not find a free tool to convert the recording to a format accepted by a video uploading site - so I had to upload the file in a free file hosting site.
The session is on my Top Six tables in Time and Labor. The session covers the structure and importance of each of the six tables and explains the context and place where they are used in Time and Labor. It should be an informative watch for any person working on Time and Labor. The audio cast is almost 60 minutes long.

You can download the session from this url - http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/browse/jijucvengal/257993

You will need a WebEx player to view the session. That can be downloaded here.
I sincerely hope that the session will be useful to you. Please leave your comments on the same here and also suggest any aspect on Peoplesoft Time and Labor that you might want the next session on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jiju ,

superb !!!!!!! Thank very much for you .Your document are very very Knowleable & useful..Great

Webex link is not work .i am very much Interested in see in

Thank you
Mohan

Jiju Vengal said...

Hi Kiran,
Mail me @jijucvengal@gmail.com and I will send you the webex file directly.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Regards,
Jiju.